Workshops Where They Pay You & Give College Credit
Did that catch your interest? Here is the link to NH GeoPrism project. http://www.nhedgis.org/geoprism.html
Want to take a workshop online or face-to-face? Click here: http://www.nhedgis.org/current-training.html
Here's a free online course entitled, "Teaching with GIS: Intro to Using GIS in the Classroom."
1. NH Educational GIS Partnership
2. Esri K12 GIS Organization - Here you can find Maps & Apps Collections, Lesson, Docs & Communities, Instruction Documents, and so much more!
3. GeoNet K12 Instruction Community
4. GeoInquiries - are short, standards-based inquiry activities for teaching map-based concepts found in commonly used textbooks. Using an inquiry instructional model, GeoInquiries integrate ArcGIS Online technology to support subject matter content teaching. Lessons include learning objectives, technical “how-to’s”, textbook references, and formative whole-class assessment items – all packed into one page. These activities are technology agnostic and can be delivered in a classroom with as little as a tablet and a projector. Any teacher can use a GeoInquiry, regardless of their prior experience with digital mapping tools.
5. Story Maps - let you combine authoritative maps with narrative text, images, and multimedia content. They make it easy to harness the power of maps and geography to tell your story. Here are many examples of what our students can do
6. Project Based Learning & ArcGIS
Digital Learning Specialist at Pembroke Academy